Being able to read and play music is a gift. Whatever walk of life you come from, or whatever genre of music you prefer to play, your instrument is like an extension of your arm.

It takes hours to perfect your craft and whether you are a novice or an expert, if you own an instrument, Insurancefair has a musical insurance policy to suit you.

What Our Customers Say
  • Simply great!

  • Sarah P

Single Instrument
Multi Instrument
DJ Equipment


Why choose Insurancefair for your musical insurance?

Insurancefair’s Musical Instrument Insurance has been created with you in mind. Musical Instruments are often expensive to buy and maintain.

Benefits include:

  • Equipment cover up to £30,000
  • Theft, loss and damage cover included as standard, even during transit
  • Up to £1.25 million cover for public liability
  • Personal Accident cover up to £10,000
  • Policy excess from just £100



Why do I need musical insurance?

Our musical insurance protects your instruments and/or equipment against theft, loss and damage. In addition, it includes public liability cover to protect you in the event that you injure a third party, or case damage to third party property.

You will need to read the policy wording for full information and limitations.

Am I covered if my musical equipment is stolen from my car?

As long as you have complied with the terms and conditions set out in the policy document, and the equipment is hidden from view in a locked boot or luggage compartment, you will be covered for theft from a vehicle.

Do I need to own the musical equipment to insure it?

You will need to provide proof of ownership in order to successfully submit a claim. If however, the instrument was gifted to you, you must be able to present a gift receipt as proof of purchase.