Water Craft

Sometimes the best way to escape the stresses of every day life is to leave it all behind and head for the water. Be it a peaceful river or the open ocean there are a number of leisure activities from canoeing to speedboating where you can be at one with the water.

From extreme sports to leisurely paddles the cost of the equipment can be costly. We have put together a range specialist watercraft insurance products to ensure that you and your equipment are protected when you are out on the water.

What Our Customers Say
  • Insurancefair

Why choose Insurancefair for your watercraft insurance?

Insurancefair truly believes in providing fairness, transparency and consistency and we deliver on this with both our products and our service.

Below is a list of the products we provide:

Sailboard Insurance
Speedboat Insurance
Canoe Insurance
Dinghy Insurance
Narrowboat Insurance
Rowing Boat Insurance




I live overseas for part of the year. Am I still able to insure with you?

As long as your primary domicile is based in the UK and you are registered with a UK GP then you can insure with us.

Am I covered if I accidentally damage my boat or someone else’s?

Yes. You are covered for accidental damage to your property as well as up to £2.5 million for third party liability if you damage someone else’s property. For full detail you can select the type of insurance you are looking for and read the full policy terms and conditions. 

Who is the insurer for your watercraft insurance products?

We work with E&L to provide you with our watercraft insurance products.

How do I make a claim?

If you are looking to make a claim please select the product type above and you will find the appropriate contact details. If you are still having difficulty finding the right information you can speak to a member of our dedicated team by calling: 0203 824 3824.